$185/night or $1195/week
Rates are based on 1-2 people. Add $40/night for additional persons
Spacious and secluded, The East-Meets-West Cottage is a peaceful retreat, artistically decorated with an Asian influence. The Cottage is a light and airy studio-style unit, with high ceilings, generous windows, muted tones and natural woods. It has a queen-size European Sleepworks bed, and a futon couch that opens out for additional sleeping. The bathroom has an oversized stall shower with a river-rock design and skylight, providing an indoor/outdoor aesthetic.
Located at the rear of the property, The East-Meets-West Cottage has a secluded enclosed patio, and a private garden entrance, offering privacy and peaceful surroundings.
With a fully equipped kitchen, and an intimate dining table, The East-Meets-West Cottage is ideal for weekly and extended stays, as well as shorter visits.
Guests return again and again to enjoy a much-needed retreat!
(2-person maximum occupancy)
- All three of our guest rooms boast exceeding comfortable queen-size beds. We feature mattresses from European Sleepworks, which are specially designed to provide the ultimate in comfort.
- All rooms are equipped with wireless high-speed Internet access, refrigerators, coffee/tea bar, hair dryers, clock radios and Bluetooth speakers.
- Each guest room has a private, outdoor entrance.
- Iron/ironing board can be made available for guests’ use upon request/by prior arrangement.
- A port-a-crib is available for babies.
- Some off-street parking is available.
- Solano Avenue neighborhood shopping
Solano Avenue is a short block away from The Brick Path Bed and Breakfast. Solano Avenue, long considered one of Berkeley’s most desirable destinations, combines cozy neighborhood ambiance with convenient services and a wide selection of innovative cafes and restaurants, shops, bookstores, and chic clothing stores.